Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to get my nails done at home, what is a good product to use?

Like, a product for french nails, something that actually works.


and also one for fake nails, ones that actually stay on for awhile. and how much would it cost? something i could pick up at walmart?


and no 'just go to a nail salon' crap. i don't have enough money to go there now. and no 'go when you have money' im 13, i don't have 50 to go get fake nails on.


AND ALSO: no 'your too young to get nails on!' ive had them on twice before. so yeah. as you can tell, people have told me that stuff before


if you say that, you can be assured that your not getting the best answer.I want to get my nails done at home, what is a good product to use?
get this product from avon


you get a manicure without pain


you sute this tapystuff on your nails and then you press it on





or use OPI nail stuff
  • engine oil
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment