Friday, July 30, 2010

Any good products i can use to improve my nails?

my nails always flake and are weak. Are there any products I can use?Any good products i can use to improve my nails?
Take some multi vitamins and iron tablets, they are healty and not only improve your nails but your overall health as well!


I had very crappy nails! they broke easily and always chipped and were very dull and soft, i take 1 multi vitamin and iron tablet every morning, and now my nails are hard, dont brake and are shiny!!


Any good products i can use to improve my nails?
I mean make a trifle out of Quick Jel it has sea weed in it that is good for your nails. You eat it btw not put it on your nails.
I use this product that you can buy at Walmart or Walgreens. It's a nail strengthener that's made with green tea that helps to strngthen your nails. Use a coupleof times a week. It really works.
drink 2 cups of milk a day, they will grow like crazy and become stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment