Friday, July 30, 2010

What is a better nail repair product? Nail Tek or Nailtiques?

I recently removed my acrylic nails after having them for almost 10 years. I knew that my nails would be soft and weak once the acrylic nails were removed, so I decided to use a nail protein to make them stronger and repair the damage. I am currently using Nailtiques http://www.nailtiques.com/cat_polish.asp Formula 2. But I have noticed that their is a similar product called Nail Tek. http://www.nailtek.com/nail_tek/index.ht鈥?/a>





Which one is better?What is a better nail repair product? Nail Tek or Nailtiques?
Definitely Nailtiques! Nail Tek is like a knockoff version, even the label. I have used Nailtiques for a long time it is the only thing that works. Make sure you let you nails breathe, moisturize and massage your cuticles every night. BTW Good for you taking the acrylics off was a good decision!What is a better nail repair product? Nail Tek or Nailtiques?
I've actually used Nailtiques before, but find that NailAids Nail recovery works much better. Its also not quite as pricey as Nailtiques. You can check out their products at www.nailaidworks.com

Report Abuse


  • make up brushes
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment