Friday, July 30, 2010

Whats that nail product?

it's a product that you apply daily on your nails and its makes them grow long and strong, but faster.


i want to try it out because my nails bend at break really easy, plus i bite them. Im hoping this stuff with taste awful and help break my habbit. lol.





anyways, can anyone tell me what the name of this product is if yous know what im talking about :)?





thank you !!Whats that nail product?
Revita Nails - Dr Lewinn Formula


They work, I know alot of clients used it before and they loved it.


Its highly effective and are 1st for nail strengtheningWhats that nail product?
I know at Sallys Beauty supply they carry that kind of polish. I got it for my friend once and heard it works. http://www.SallyBeauty.com
there are alot of them.


but try sally hansen's maximum strength nail growth nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment