Friday, July 30, 2010

What is name of a product for stoping you from nail biting. It is like a nail polish that tastes horrible?

it is a liquid and should make you to stop biting the nails and cuticles due to a horrible flavourWhat is name of a product for stoping you from nail biting. It is like a nail polish that tastes horrible?
Stop 'n' grow.


its minging. it workrd for me when i was little. i can still virtually taste it!What is name of a product for stoping you from nail biting. It is like a nail polish that tastes horrible?
Stop n grow, but some people get used to the taste, but its worth trying it, it works for a lot of people. Depends on how determined you are!
if you bite your nails I might be able to help drop me a mail my details are under my user id
Try MAVALA Stop for Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking.
To be honest I've bitten my nails all my life stop n grow never worked for me, i found as soon as i would was my hands my fingers were straight to my mouth you have to carry it everywhere with you even if you go out. The way i stopped was to buy some false nails stick them on good set about 拢6.00 put them on try to keep then on for as long as possible, then when you take them off to see lovely long nails you wont want to bite them as you will not have done it for so long all you will want to do is paint them. Good luck.
Iodine.
its called Stop-Bite...and it is SOOOOOOO nasty...but jsut put some nailpolish remover on your fingers....that still works
Hi There.


Its called STOPnGROW.


Although there is other similar products out there that do the same thing.


Its does work as i have used it in the past.


But it washes off easily.


Its retails for around a couple of pounds in any pharmacy or drug store like boots or superdrug.


This is what it looks like...http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/17214/7d/ccimg.shop.com/230000/230600/230680/products/36296976.jpg


As an alternative you could get false nails at a salon for around 拢25 which stay on for a month or two depending.


And your nails are instantly long, And when they come off you'll find your nails will have grown underneath.





Hope this helps.
dip your hands in horse s##t it worked Frankie Dettorri
Stop'n'gro
put your fingers somewere smelly and make em smell an that should do the trick :)
Stop'n'Grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment