Friday, July 30, 2010

Survey: Do you want to puke when watching the commercial for the dog nail trimming product?

I don't want to hear about ';the quick'; ever again nor do I want to see animated fungus that lifts up a nail on a human and growls angry messages at me. I don't ever want to hear **** about nails ever again.Survey: Do you want to puke when watching the commercial for the dog nail trimming product?
no, it's the commercial where the dog is dragging his @$$ across this ladies beautiful carpet ! You hear her screaming in the background.Survey: Do you want to puke when watching the commercial for the dog nail trimming product?
Hahaha...I remember that commercial. Yeah that was pretty ugly.
no, I wanna puke everytime I see a Carls jr commercial
No I wanna puke everytime I see that Enzyte commercial with ';Bob';. I don't give a crap about your sex life or lacktherof LOL!!!!
what's the problem?





its not like they wer being added to my morning cereal for extra crunchiness
im not sure what commercial ur talkin about but i agree with Susanna K. Bob really creeps me out, i Hate that wierd Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment