Friday, July 30, 2010

How do i stop biting my nails without products??

It's called ';self control..';How do i stop biting my nails without products??
Depends.


Are you someone who doesn't like ruining things that look pretty?


If you are, try painting your nails really nicely.





That always helped me, 'cause I'm amused and stare at my nails than bite them. =PHow do i stop biting my nails without products??
slap urself everytime u do it lol....it may sound crazy, but it has worked...
I bite my nails too. Then one day, I decided that I wouldn't spend the rest of my life watching my friends get manicures, and shying away from showing my hands. I just decided to think about what sort of nail polish I would get, and where I would get my manicure. Book a salon in advance, and I hope that, you won't bite your nails, because you don't want to get embarassed at the salon.
it is kind of your choice, you have to help yourself stop.


gross, cause bited nails look unpleasing.


anyways, yea just TRY not to do it for 1 week, if not put a bandage over your nails to stop you, or dip your nails in nailpolish remover, because it tastes horrible








happy thanksgiving!
have someone follow u around with a squirt bottle and make them spray u every time u bite you're nails or....





wear an elastic band around ur wrist and snap it every time u bite your nails it works!!!!
Just think about all the germs and viruses you ingest when you bite your nails. I'm not the kind of guy who worries about germs all the time, but that thought helped me quit. And when I did stop biting my nails, I found I got sick a lot less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment