Friday, July 30, 2010

With commercial product which is the best to help with nail breakages?

nails are peeling, breakingWith commercial product which is the best to help with nail breakages?
Try a hardner nail polish, like sally hansen. I've heard it works, but have never used it myself. Also, keeping yourself hydrated and using a cream on your nails could help. I find even just plain old clear nail polish helps to keep me from picking at them when mine split, and they used to...a lot. Using older nail polish aggravates it I find.





Something I've actually done is take an unused tea bag, opened it, and cut the cloth into nail shaped pieces, then slick on one coat of clear, place the cloth on, let dry and put on one or two more coats of clear. It worked, kept my nails from breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment