Friday, July 30, 2010

I recently saw an infomercial on a battery operated nail file for your pet. What is the name of this product?

If it's for dogs, then yeah it's a dremel, you can get one from www.petedge.com but you should have a groomer teach you how to use it so you don't hurt your pet. Also yeah alot of dogs don't like them, so ask a groomer about how to introduce you pet to the noise and feeling of the grinder.I recently saw an infomercial on a battery operated nail file for your pet. What is the name of this product?
Well I am looking for the same product and it is not a dremel. My husband saw the same infomercial and is kicking my butt for erasing it :( It is something you insert your pets nail into. If I find it, I will come back and post the link for you

Report Abuse


I recently saw an infomercial on a battery operated nail file for your pet. What is the name of this product?
YAY! FOUND IT





http://peticure.com/





this is what you are looking for. Or at least I was.

Report Abuse



I don't know about the commerical you saw, but a dremmel works great on dog nails. It does take some time for the dog to get use to it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment