Friday, July 30, 2010

A good vitamins or products I can buy at Walgreens for HAIR and NAILS? To make them grow faster? PLZ HELP!!!?

Something you have tried and works very well! I am going to Brasil in August and I have short hair, all the girls there have long hair and beautiful nails, please help. I am blonde but want longer hair, and dont say extensions I dont want fake products, I want to make my hair fuller, stronger, and longer! Thank-you for your time!A good vitamins or products I can buy at Walgreens for HAIR and NAILS? To make them grow faster? PLZ HELP!!!?
mane n tails made my hair shinier and thicker-im not to sure about she longer but ive only been using it for like a month. Sallys has this stuff called doo gro-maybe that would be worth a try? also the sun makes hair grow faster along with aloe vera-like rubbing it on your scalp and olive oil.


Good luck- i know its not an easy process but jjust doing these things made my hair a lott healthier and longer.A good vitamins or products I can buy at Walgreens for HAIR and NAILS? To make them grow faster? PLZ HELP!!!?
Hair isn't alive and it doesn't grow. Hair is an accumulation of a protein called keratin inside the follicle. As it builds up on the bottom it is pushed out the top, creating ';hair growth';. This is the same for nails as the are made up of keratin as well. This is a biological process so nothing that you do to your hair, like trimming it or using some ';special'; shampoo can help. Eat a healthy, protein rich diet and take a regular multivitamin daily. Do not take prenatal vitamins, despite what some uneducated people here may say, taking too many vitamins can do serious damage to your organs, and can even cause death. It isn't ';just extra nutrients,'; it is deadly so don't believe it. The only reason that so many people still take them is that it is a long term degradation, you won't notice that they are bad for you until you are on an organ transplant list twenty years from now! Since hair growth is biological it has to do with your diet and genetics, so I can't really tell you how fast it will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment