Friday, July 30, 2010

What's the best product for nail fungus?

please please please...feet nail fungus that you have tried and actually worked....


thanksWhat's the best product for nail fungus?
There is some stuff called ZetaClear at http://curediseasenaturally.com/ssc/a/zeta that worked for me. Believe me I feel for you. That stuff is bad. Hope this helps. I think they even have a free trial right now.What's the best product for nail fungus?
A prescription from your doctor is the only guaranteed thing to work. You can get a tincture that you brush onto your niles after filing them down, but it can be tricky to keep up with it all the time, so you can take tablets instead, but they have side effects - they can make you feel a bit queasy and anxious sometimes, although when I caught a nail infection once I did not take the tablets every single day (I stopped for a couple of days when the side effects got bad) and they still got rid of the infection.
I tried vinegar....seemed to work slightly, but smelled.


I tried oregano oil. I heard it would work but it smelled so badly that I missed the vinegar smell.


In the end, I opted for the prescription and took it half of the recommended time because of its side effects/ possible side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment