Friday, July 30, 2010

Now Creative Nails have shut; where can I buy creative products at trade prices (am a salon owner)?

ebay has been uselesa, i have been messed around by suppliers throgh ebay. also creative in milton keynes has been useless as seems to be shut or lacking in supplies! this is quite urgent now!Now Creative Nails have shut; where can I buy creative products at trade prices (am a salon owner)?
Take a look at Denny Leightons web site. I have recently purchased his products and have found them fabulous.Now Creative Nails have shut; where can I buy creative products at trade prices (am a salon owner)?
my friend meliss is a salon owner.. ill give her a call real quick and find out where she is gettin her stuff becaue she uses creative religiously.
Thry these


Good Luck
www.creativenailplace.com sell creative products but I doubt they will be at retail prices.


I didn't realise they had closed down - oh no, we use a lot of their products and all our nail enamels are by them!





We use NSI products for our nail enhancements, they are really good and a little bit cheaper too.





Good luck
universal companies... a spa catalog


essie nail products

No comments:

Post a Comment