Friday, July 30, 2010

Does anyone use this sally hansen product ?Nail stuff?

I'm using this product to make my nail looks healthy, but I'm not sure if it makes my nails turn yellow.





Any idea if i will/will not?





http://www.amazon.com/Sally-Hansen-Natur鈥?/a>Does anyone use this sally hansen product ?Nail stuff?
i have that stuff, your nails will only turn yellow if you are a smoker or are unhealthy, this product doesn't turn your nails yellow.Does anyone use this sally hansen product ?Nail stuff?
It definitely will not make your nails turn yellow, since there is no dark pigments in it that your nail would absorb. Looks like it is not exactly a nail polish, but more of a moisturizing treatment, which is good for your nails. I might go check it out myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment