Friday, July 30, 2010

I bite my nails , do you know any products like sprays to stop me from biting! or have any tips!?

i bite my nails any want to stop but cant! i always get them long and them bite them! i dont bite them till they bleed! EWWW!! DONT GIVE ANY SMART @SS ANSWERS! like try stop biting them! best answer gets 10 points and will be on my contacts! give links !


love ya %26lt;33I bite my nails , do you know any products like sprays to stop me from biting! or have any tips!?
I bite my nails, too. Email me at strawberi_cheezcake101@yahoo.com to let me know how you stopped. I've bitten my nails since I was in kindergarten, and am in seventh grade now. Since you made me one of your contacts, you are probably surprised at my age. But don't be too surprised; on planes, when I sit with my brother, they call him my son! Anyways, even though the bad-tasting pharmacy stuff works for a while, you get used to the taste. I tried will power, and that doesn't work either. I usually bite my nails during class and when I watch TV, so now I sit on my hands. I thought it was working, but I just bit them today, for the first time in 2 weeks! Chewing gum helps, too, but not enough. Try this link, I don't know if it works, but am trying it...








http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/product.鈥?/a>








Sorry, I know this doesn't really answer your question.I bite my nails , do you know any products like sprays to stop me from biting! or have any tips!?
Try getting fake nails. That would help. It would break you of the cycle. Or try dipping them in nail poish remover. Or try hypnosis. I know its far fetched but it might work.
paint them a really beautiful colour, hopefully you'll think they look so pretty that you won't want to bite them





i used to bite mine but really tried hard to stop and when they started to grow and had a nice white bit at the top i saw how great they looked and that in itself cured me from the biting, why have grotty bitten nails when with a bit of will power and concentration you can have pretty painted nails





good luck xx
I too am a nail biter, but not since I been to the nail salon and have them put on the acrylic nails.
why don't you chew on a pice of gum .It worked for me!
i some times do that !! i find if you just paint them with any nail varnish stops me from biting them because i dont want to mess up the varnish, u can but products which tast bitter but i dont think they really work.


hope this helps!


bye xx
They sell liquids to dip them in that taste really bad so that when you to bite them the taste makes you stop
I bit my nails alot, and I got fake nails and stoped my habit.. Once I went to chew, I would feel the fake nail and go ugggg.





If that is not a good option for you get some product that you paint on called no bite.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/product.鈥?/a>





thats a link to one sold at sallys beauty supply store to give you an idea. I never used it, but I know people who have had it work great with.





Or you can always dip your fingers in tabasco (lol jk)
Girl, You have the same exact problem that I have. But I am slowing down on biting them because I found a cure for me. Alls I do is put nail polish on my fingers. IT HELPS!!! i just hate the smell,and taste of nail polish.But if you really feel the need to bite your nails just pick the nail polish of instead of biting your nails. It will give your hands something to do.
i don't know how hard core u are about bite your nails but if u are anything like me then what those other have suggested will not work , i have tried fake nails bite them off, paint my real ones i just scrape the paint off with my teeth then continue biting and ihave put nasty tasting stuff on them whihc is suppose to stop you from biting but i would just scrape that off as well til the taste was gone , so i know u say no answers like just stop but the best advice to say is will power which has not worked for me yet lol. i have tried keeping somethng like a pen or gum anything in my mouth to occupy my time which has had the most affect but still i bite, i know this is not what u want as an answers but just telling you my experience
Do you paint your nails? If not, you should start. Then maybe you won't bite them 'cause you'll be messing up the paint job as well %26amp; personally I like mine to last as long as possible. If that doesn't work for you, you could try putting something bitter on your fingers like quinine, mechurichrome (will stain) or even plain old nail polish remover. The taste should deter you from putting your fingers anywhere near your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment