Friday, July 30, 2010

Gel nails, what's the procedure and products, how could I do them myself at home?

I wouldnt advise doing them at home, i used to do my own nails before I trained as a nail tech and I thought I was doing ok...I'd scream in horror now if I saw someone doing what I used to do. The kits for using at home just dont cover everything in enough detail.





If you are determined tho may I suggest you sign up with http://www.salongeek.com/ and read read read it is a fantastically informative site for those in the trade and was invaluable to me while i was in trainingGel nails, what's the procedure and products, how could I do them myself at home?
you can purchase a gel nails kit on eBay for around $45, which may include a curing light. Don't be put off by the light, it seals the gel, and only emits a harmless amount of UV rays while your fingers are underneath.





The best way to learn to apply them is to watch videos on youtube ';apply gel nails'; search, or go to www.creativenails.com where they have detailed step by steps. It's simple, and can even be used on toenails in summer to prvent having to reapply paint every few days.Gel nails, what's the procedure and products, how could I do them myself at home?
there the best just go 2 a nail shop they will do it all

No comments:

Post a Comment