Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best product for thin, weak nails?

I'm finally going to remove my acrylic nails. I need a product for my natural nails that will make them strong. My nails tear and stay paper thin each time I try to go natural. All the products I've used before did absolutely nothing for my nails. Help!Best product for thin, weak nails?
hair skin and nails vitamins work/nail polish and hardner should do the trickBest product for thin, weak nails?
I recommend Revita Nails.


It has been used by many, its currently number one on the spot. It actually work and is very good.


Drugstore, chemist, beauty supplies and some nail shop do sell them too.
you should get sally hanson strong nails its great then after that you should get amnicures on a regular basis !
just get nail strengthener it stop them from snappin its what i use

No comments:

Post a Comment