Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A product to help me grow my nails??

I have bitten them for years so when they do grow they're very weak, also something so if im stressed i arent temptd to bite them!!A product to help me grow my nails??
Stop chewing them-my mom once asked me this question and i almost puked. She asked:


What do you do with your hands all day? Well you wipe your @ss, scratch your face ,your ears, your arm pits, you handle money all day,type on public keyboards,pick up not so clean objects of all sorts,shake hands with strangers you meet,touch door handles,cough,sneeze, ext. Then after all that; you stick those fingers into your mouth and much down.





I DO NOT bite my nails any more and take calcium and eat jello. You can also get a cream to put on them to help strengthen them and to stop biting them.





Vitamin E also helps, I heard.





Hope this helps some and please, please put a carrot or apple in your mouth when you feel like chewing something other than your nails.





;) Stay strong and healthy and all will be good.





Hope this is the answer you were looking for. Keep on smiling-Life is great.A product to help me grow my nails??
your nails are the reflexion of your health. If you are healthy your nails will be shined and the colour is a bit pinky. If you love your nails so much stop bitting them and how put nails colour on them . Nails polisher will help to cure your bad/damage nails. And don't forget to drink high cal milk and consume more calcium tablets everyday. Soon you will get shiny and healhty nails. Good luck.
Soak your fingers in Vitamin E, bust open the little tablets and get the sappy stuff out


Or jello works too!!Make up some jello soak ur fingers in it but please don chill n serve it afterwards lol
Hi, this sounds crazy but you can take a pre-natal over the counter vitamin. It will make your nails and hair grow like crazy! You can get them at Walgreens for around $12 for a one month supply, taken daily.


Also eating jello really does help make them stronger also.
  • engine oil
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment