Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I hAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE I BITE MY NAILS ALOT, WHAT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HELP ME STOP?

a good home remedy (though there is stuff you can buy at the drug store that looks like nail polish but it's nasty tasting stuff to keep you from wanting to bite your nails cause it's gross) is to rub raw garlic on your nails ... unless you just love raw garlic.I hAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE I BITE MY NAILS ALOT, WHAT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HELP ME STOP?
Put some jalapenos on your fingers-- that will prevent you from biting them for awhile... and do that until the habit is gone.I hAVE A PROBLEM BECAUSE I BITE MY NAILS ALOT, WHAT IS A GOOD PRODUCT TO HELP ME STOP?
They sell this stuff at Sally's I THINK that is like a clear nail polish but tastes really bad. Or get s.one in your family or a friend to help you, Everytime they see you biting your nails tell them to pop your hand out of your mouth, also, just start sitting on your hands everytime you get the urge to bite!@!
Go get them manicured lol....i bite my nails alot but when i have them done i dont bite them at all...hey its worth a try right...
coat them with a bitter tasting anti-nail biting polish like this one:





http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~pro鈥?/a>





or you can coat them with galic water. trust me you dont wanna bite that!
There is a product called Stop the Bite. It is a clear nail polish that tastes extremely bitter and the taste lingers for a while. You could also use tobasco sause mixed in nail polish.
  • engine oil
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment