Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is this a good product for dog's nails?

Just seen this advertised on TV %26amp; was wondering if anyone has used it %26amp; if it is better than the regular dog nail clippers?


http://www.peticure.com/demos.html





ThanksIs this a good product for dog's nails?
I've read reviews by groomers- and they've all said the same thing- ';not worth the money';-





I like grinding the nails, but instead of using some expensive product like this, run to Wal-Mart and buy the 2 speed dremel grinding tool. It's the same thing without the fancy packaging. It works GREAT!Is this a good product for dog's nails?
yes. it is ALOT better than regular clippers. when i clipped my dogs nails, it was a struggle. he would try to but me, and scratch me. but not anymore.
I like the picture of the guy with the dog in a half nelson! LOL. That is about what I have to do when trimming my dog's nails....so to the groomer he goes. But, it does look like a good product.
I've been seeing this advertised and wondered about it too...Magic is weird though, she bites her nails and keeps them in pretty good shape!
its way bttr








it kinda freaks them out a lil bit when you are using it. but it doesnt leave a ruff edge.
its a pretty good product, it might be easier to because if you go clip it close to there paw, it will bleed

No comments:

Post a Comment