Friday, August 20, 2010

What is a good product that will strengthen my thin nails?

I have think nails I guess. I can't seem to grow them out more than about a centimeter about the nail bed without them bending, tearing, or breaking.





Is there anything that actually works that will strengthen my nails so I can grow them out?What is a good product that will strengthen my thin nails?
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails. You paint it on about once or twice a week, it adds shine and it also has the vitamins and minerals that your lacking to have hard nails. Its way faster than taking vitamins by mouth because it goes straight to where you need it. There is also another polish that will make your nails grow faster, you apply it and then massage it into your nails. The only downside to that one is that you have to apply it twice a day.





Also drink lots of milk, it has calcium which will help too.What is a good product that will strengthen my thin nails?
You probably should take a vitamin because normally that means your low on something.
Hard as Hoofs
  • engine oil
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment