Friday, August 20, 2010

I have nasty red stain marks on my nails after touching toxic hair product without glove. How can I remove it?

I have tried nail polish remover, toothpaste but no luck!I have nasty red stain marks on my nails after touching toxic hair product without glove. How can I remove it?
baby oil or make up removerI have nasty red stain marks on my nails after touching toxic hair product without glove. How can I remove it?
ive always heard my hair dresser say color removes color. but to be on the safe side....id go to sallys beauty supply and get hair dye remover. either indivdual wipes....or whatever you prefer. also try oxi pads, or watever facial cleansing pads.
hydrogen peroxide mixed with baking soda, gets out almost everything. make a paste and rub.
Sometimes cigaretter ash rubbed in can help.
  • engine oil
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment