Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello. Did any one used this product? ----> Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair and Nails CoQ10... I need review?

Please if any body used this pruduct write a review on it,, Does it works? Does it do what it claims ... And what kind of resolts did you got personally...





Thank you very much for your responses in advance.Hello. Did any one used this product? ----%26gt; Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair and Nails CoQ10... I need review?
I use Andrew Lessman's multi vitamins and his ';Hair Skin and Nails'; Formula.....the COQ10 is a different pill, not included with the hair vitamin supplement.


I noticed that within one month of taking the ProCaps/Lessman supplements, my hair seemed to have a major jump in the speed of its growth. It was actually a bit of a shock! I had used the GNC ';UltraNourishair'; for 4 months and they seemed to help too, but the Andrew Lessman pills made a bigger difference and I think it is because his products are the MOST pure and delivered in a microencapsulated form which is the most efficient rather than the GNC tablets which are solid and have to be broken down by your body's stomach enzymes.


I really love the Andrew Lessman products, and have seen a measurable difference in my hair since using them.


Okay, I see what you are asking about now.....I just saw Andrew on TV with the COQ10/hair formula.....that has never been offered before and is only being offered this once for his 10th anniversary, so nobody could review it yet since he hasn't shipped that product out yet........I did order some, though, and would recommend trying it if you can because his products are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment