Sunday, August 22, 2010

A good product to make my nails grow faster (that really works)?

I've been wearing acrylics for about 3 years and I'm really tired of them...i want to grow my real nails out but i'm bad about biting them and they are really weak...what can i use to help them grow faster and stronger?A good product to make my nails grow faster (that really works)?
mm...ok..idk if you are gonna beleive this or not...but


rub garlic on your nails everyday


like dip your nails into the garlic for sometime and then take the garlic out and squish it and rub on your nails..


works for me and i have scary long nails..lol


also..olive oil,eating jello,gelatin,pre-natal vits,yogurt etc are other options to go with


good luck=)A good product to make my nails grow faster (that really works)?
u just have to rub on and around your nails. i did it and it works. wen ur boared instead of bitin them just rub them!
Nail Envy by OPI worked surprisingly well for me, I wasn't expecting it to.
Prenatal vitamins! Anything Sally Hansen. Or Diamond Nail.
There really is no such thing.
I have been told by people who has used it to use garlic. Buy the clove and rub freshly peeled piece onto your fingernails. once or twice a day. maybe morning and before you go to sleep


It makes them stronger and they grow faster.


you probably wont bite them anymore either, unless you like the flavor of garlic
If you massage them like 20 sec a day each finger they will grow faster.


I cut my nail to short and massages it for like 2 minutes the next day its was longer.
prenatal pills. Nails will grow and you will feel healthier.
you should eat the food that they have Zn in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment