Sunday, August 22, 2010

Whats the best combination of products to get nails to grow?

I want to grow my nails out enough to manicure within 2 1/2 weeks. They've been growing over the last week or so really nicely but now that they're getting longer I'm having difficulties because they're getting chipped and such. Right now my system is once every other day (sometimes more when problems arise) I wipe them clean, file them smooth (i can't stand rough nails), put on a coat of nutranail protein formula, cover with hard as nails ';hard as wraps'; let it dry, then either OPI or china glaze polish and a sally hansen top coat. Am I doing something wrong to make them chip and thin? I just need them to grow a little more!Whats the best combination of products to get nails to grow?
You need to eat healthy and drink plenty of water...I know it sounds so simple, but its the truth


Carrots have carotene (vitamin A) that promote nail growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment