Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have always had false nails for years i would now like to grow my own Help product to use to strengthen?

Help me to find a good nail strengthener to grow my nails quickerI have always had false nails for years i would now like to grow my own Help product to use to strengthen?
hard as nails, i use it, it works.I have always had false nails for years i would now like to grow my own Help product to use to strengthen?
You can still get the acrylic on your natural nails without the tips.





None of those nail hardeners seem to work for me. My natural nails grow pretty fast, but they break very easily. Even with the nail hardeners. Acrylic is the only thing that seems to keep my nails from breaking.
Take gelatin capsules every day. They are a good source of protein and also help with bones ,hair, etc. They are very inexpensive at the drugstore.
I also had fake nails for years and used hard as nail and it worked great...I was very happy. It did take a while but my nails were really bad.
I agree w/ the above, Hard as Nails is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment