Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is DEVA Nutrition a reputable company? And how about their product, Vegan Hair, Nails, and Skin?

Does anyone know whether the company DEVA Nutrition (http://www.devanutrition.com) is a quality, reputable company? Has anyone tried their product, Vegan Hair, Nails, and Skin (http://www.devanutrition.com/hair_nails_鈥?/a> and had any problems with it or been pleased with it?





Thanks!Is DEVA Nutrition a reputable company? And how about their product, Vegan Hair, Nails, and Skin?
My wife and I have been using DEVA products for over three years. She takes the deva Multi with Iron and deva Omega-3 DHA product everyday, I take the hair nails skin product. Suggested dose is 2 per day but I only take one tablet and even that I do not take every day. Because the product is pretty much a multivitamin [with added ingredients for hair and nails] I dont feel like I should take it everyday but it is just me. Since I have DHT induced hair loss I cannot entirely rely on this product for hair loss as it does not contain any known DHT-blockers, which is not a bad thing because the product seems to be formulated for women and women do not usually have a problem with DHT hormone. I take standardized Saw Palmetto 1 tablet/day from N. Answers. to block DHT because DHT suffocates the hair follicles and stop nutrients reaching the hair root. Deva Hair Nails Skin is a good product if you are female but if you are a male you need to take additional supplements to tackle the DHT issue.





Now for the company in general this is from their website:





';-DEVA鈩?Products are manufactured at GMP certified and, FDA regulated facilities to achieve high quality.





- Products are 100% vegan, vegetarian and certified by the Vegan Society, the non-profit organization that actually invented the word ';vegan';.





- Products are formulated with the help of physician and nutritionists for the specific dietary needs of vegans and vegetarians.





- Affordable . ';





as far as I know GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification is a desirable thing and if you are a vegan they also have vegan certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment