Tuesday, August 24, 2010

False nails have been removed own nails weak and very unhealthy can anyone help with advice of a product?

Try vaseline intensive care hand and nail cream. Apply as many times as day as you wish, makes nails stronger and hands really soft.False nails have been removed own nails weak and very unhealthy can anyone help with advice of a product?
Try not to have false nails on. With all the reports of fungi and infections going around from these nail salons here lately, I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the cause. Nails, like eyes, have to ';breathe'; in order to maintain health (that's why my optometrist recommends going part of the day without my contacts in).False nails have been removed own nails weak and very unhealthy can anyone help with advice of a product?
I cant give any advice, but I can sympathise. I wore false nails and they ruined my real nails too, over a year later they are still really weak and brittle. They are really not worth it, next time go for gel tips instead, thats what I am going to do.
you need gelatine to strenghthen them , buy jellys and eat, also you can buy off the shelf in the supermarket hair and nail vitamins


they work as i have had long nails all my life up until last few years handling books for selling at markets i have started on the tablets plus make a few jellies and eating them, and my nails are now starting to strenghthen again
You have had them on too long, but you know that. You can get a kit from Avon which has all the ingredients you need to look after and strengthen your nails. Just follow the instructions and your nails will soon regain their strength.
Sounds daft I know but eat a square of raw jelly every day. Works for me x
First give yourself a proper manicure. Strong results from avon works everytime, its not expensive, you put it on every day and you will see quick results.
Vitamin dose and executive base from Bio sculpture.
If you can find it, the stuff they put on horses hooves works like magic! No joke, my friend went out with a jockey and her nails kept splitting so he gave her some of this stuff [no idea what its called sorry] and within a few weeks her nails were really strong and for the first time in her life she was able to grow her nails really long. So try it. Other than that, Sally Hanson diamond hard nail stuff is good too.
I suggest a nail strengthener and hardener, such as Sally Hanson brand.





Sadly, when nail tips are applied, the nail technician buffs down the surface of the nails to make the tips adhere better, but at the cost of thinner, weaker nails.





Use the nail strengthener as often as recommended on the bottle, morning and night.





I find that gently using the nails, such as tapping them on the desk, helps to get them stronger. Don't let them soak in water too long, this will weaken them too much, use rubber gloves until they strengthen up a bit more.





Good luck!
Oh dear, I know what your going through. Let me gues, they're thin, brittle, and peeling? I wore my acrylic nails for two years and finally took them off in January. I bought Nailtiques (search it on google and read the reviews). I swear by it. It's unbelievable. I wish I can show you what my nails look like. You apply it once a day and within just 24 hours your nails will feel a lot stronger and thicker. You feel how it starts working as soon as you apply it. NO JOKE! It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. Although, I also bought Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth Activator, which I still use. It's also really good, and it's only $5. You apply it twice, morning and night, rub it on nail and on cuticle. Results within just days. Also you may want to heat up a little Olive Oil and soak your fingers in it for about 20 minutes. Olive Oil heals cuticle beds which allow your nails to grow faster. I hope this helps and goodluck!
uhh do to op nials and get ur nails done!
The people that stand in shopping centres/malls selling the etre products they often stop you asking to buff one of your nails. well buy this product it has minerals from the dead sea and comes with a file, buffer, cuticle oil and hand lotion and it lasts about a year. it is quite expensive about 拢20 - 拢25 but well worth it I bought some and within the month my nails were back to their strong and healthy selves. I was advised this product by my manicurist as she also uses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment