Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you want long nails without having to spend so much money on a product that wont even work?

I recommend Green Tea Nail Growth Treatment from NutraNail.


You can purchase this at Wal-mart.I got it for about $2.99


I didnt think it would work because it was so cheap,but dont think that!Because it will work.


Directions:


Apply to nails twice a day on your whole nail.Note:Yes,this works for toe nails as well =]


It says you can stop after 5 days but I didnt %26amp; I continue to do the teatmeant %26amp; my nails are longer than I expected!!


DO NOT!!!!! DO NOT BITE YOUR NAILS BECAUSE THE SALIVIA MAKES UR NAILS BREAK EASILY AND WONT GROW!!


Try this out.Hope it works!Do you want long nails without having to spend so much money on a product that wont even work?
thanks I was about to spend the money on fake ones .. but I will try this firstDo you want long nails without having to spend so much money on a product that wont even work?
k, thanks alot! :)
FREE TWO POINTS
Thanks!
thanks and walmart should thank you as well
heyy thanks i'll prolly go to wal-mart today.











heyy i just brought that i hope it works (it was $4.54, but i live in New York)

No comments:

Post a Comment