Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats the best product to use to strengthen your nails?

My nails are pretty strong, however, they chip sometimes and ';peel'; up in layers. Once this happens, I have to trim the nail back even though it didn't chip all the way through. Are their any polishes that will make your nails stronger and less likely to chip?Whats the best product to use to strengthen your nails?
Acrylic overlays - virtually indestructable and polish does not chip.Whats the best product to use to strengthen your nails?
nail strengthener by OPI
Sally Hansen's ';Teflon Tuff'; and ';Hard as Nails';...





they both work good and are in the nail polish section at pharmacies...


my nails grew stronger with them and are able to grow longer without chipping
OPI's Nail Envy. I swear by it.
well i actually use ';Nivea bamboo strong ,nail polish'; it just makes my nails stronger + i used to always break my nails, but after i started using the nailpolish whenever the nailpolish is on, i NEVER break a nail !


P.S: i use the transparent one !
nutra nail bulletproof strengthener its made from the same material used for bulletproof vests.
Sally Hansen Nail harderner or strengthening Nail Creme
Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails is a clear polish that you can use as your base. Sally Hansen's also has a diamond strength line of colors that works well with brittle nails.
sally hansen nail hardener
Sally Hanson Miracle Nail Growth, in the gold bottle, is absolutely AMAZING! I used to have the same problem, with peeling nails, and this stuff has made my nails strong, long and so healthy, that my manicurist has started recommending it to her other clients. :)
Sally Hansons hard as nails

No comments:

Post a Comment