Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need a product that will help my nails grow and gain strength. I do bite my nails but not everyday. Help?

Nourished Evenly Growing Nails


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

warm olive oil


3-5 drops lemon juice


2 tablespoons fruit jelly





1.Mix lemon juice with warm olive oil in a bowl.


2.Dip your fingers into this.


3.Massage this into the cuticles.


4.Leave it on overnight.


5.This nourishes the nails and promotes nail growth.


6.Besides this treatment, having 2 tbsps. of fruit jelly everyday will increase one's protein intake and help the person suffering from the problem of unevenly growing finger nails and which do not grow at a normal pace.I need a product that will help my nails grow and gain strength. I do bite my nails but not everyday. Help?
Apply and massage your nails with Calendula Cream.


Jurlique Nail Oil is formulated to condition cuticles, nails and hands.I need a product that will help my nails grow and gain strength. I do bite my nails but not everyday. Help?
Green Tea is the newest product out to help nail. I also have heard of drinking Knox Gelatin for nails...that is an old product that my mom drank!
Buy Vaseline Hand and Nail Care Cream. It might be a bit costly but it is worth it. It doesn't only make your nail grow longer but it also helps your hand become really soft. I used it and it showed 100% result.
apply your nail with sally hansen nail hardener.. trust me it works in me.. my friends was shock seeing my nail got long.. gudluck
Massage the cuticle for 10 seconds everday, this promotes growth. Put a drop of olive oil on each nail and then massage, this prevents them from drying out. It's the cheapest method. If you want them harder, don't bite them. The less you bite, the more they growth, the better strength they'll gain. Otherwise, use a hard nail polish.
taking prenatal vitamins will help your hair and nails grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment