Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I use a L-ascorbic acid product on my face, but it is turning my nails yellow - any suggestions?

Using a L-ascorbic acid product is actually a lot more tricky because of how difficult it is for companies to extract it without exposing it to oxygen. In other words, you may be using a rancid product which is actually harming your skin than being beneficial. The more expensive the product, the greater the possibility of it being extracted correctly, but even so, it's still not 100% productive, so generally staying away from it is a safer rule of thumb for your skin.


It doesn't sound like a very good sign if your nails are turning yellow. Maybe quit using the product. What could it be doing to your face that you're not aware of right now?


Check out the link below for more info on L-ascorbic acid.I use a L-ascorbic acid product on my face, but it is turning my nails yellow - any suggestions?
If it's turning your nails yellow, what is it doing to your face?





Maybe you shouldn't use it. After all, nails are dead tissue and it's affecting them.I use a L-ascorbic acid product on my face, but it is turning my nails yellow - any suggestions?
Don't really know anything about this but maybe putting the stuff on with like a cloth instead of your hands would help?

No comments:

Post a Comment