Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do you know of any product that you can use to make designs on nails?

I want to have little details on my nails and I've heard of nail pens before but idk where you get them or im there is something better. Thanks!Do you know of any product that you can use to make designs on nails?
Most nail artists use non toxic acrylic paint for hand painting on designs...its water soluble until dry so far better if a slip is made as you wipe and start again without ruining the nail varnish base. You top coat after to fully protects your design.





You can get these paints and the very fine brushes needed to do nail art from most art supply stores. And get dotting tools from HK seller on ebay. Dont pay for special nail art acrylic paint and brushes as they are mega expensive for smaller amounts and IT IS the same product.





If you want any nail art ideas mail me thru yahoo and I'll send a link to my photobucket site with about 100 designs that I have doneDo you know of any product that you can use to make designs on nails?
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens, found at drug stores.





Colors are: white, pink, hot pink, blue, black, gold.





http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>





and made for drawing and making fun designs over nail polish.
  • engine oil
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment