Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My hair and my nails don't grow :(. Can anyone recommend me a product or remedy that will help me out ?

I straighten my hair occasionally but i use heat protector products.My hair falls out just by putting my hands through it. I dont bite my nails .. they never grow or if they do they're brittle . Is there any product or remedy that has helped your hair grow longer or nails grow stronger?


I really need some help... thank you for your suggestions. :)My hair and my nails don't grow :(. Can anyone recommend me a product or remedy that will help me out ?
I take Biotin. It's a form of vitamin B and it promotes hair and nail growth. My hair was breaking bad and my nails would grow slow and break just as fast as it was growing. I use Nature's Bounty Super Potency Biotin 5000mcg.


For breakage I wash with Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair and Aphogee ProVitamin Leave-In Conditioner. Also I use Aphogee Keratin %26amp; Green Tea Restructurizer.


Keratin is a protein and since hair is protein is helps strengthen hair follicles. I've seen a big difference in my hair health since taking Biotin and using Aphogee products and my nails grow really fast.





Hope I helped.My hair and my nails don't grow :(. Can anyone recommend me a product or remedy that will help me out ?
I've tried everything also %26amp; had to revert to the short gel nails. As for the hair, I have bleach blonde hair %26amp; it breaks off. Try to use the hair products from salons %26amp; beauty stores. The drug store/Target stuff is very bad for your hair. It may make you think that it's doing your hair good but the products like Pantene %26amp; Garnier Frutics coat your hair with a wax like substance which in the end just causes more breakage. Invest well in your hair with moisturizing products %26amp; give it time to grow. For your nails if you aren't the ';get your nails done kind of girl'; you can get a clear gel %26amp; you can't even tell that it's not your real nails, plus it has a high shine which looks healthy. Another thing is that it may just be your genetics. My mom, sister %26amp; I all have those nails that don't grow also. If you don't mind taking supplements take a good multivitamin if you already aren't. Biotin tabs can also help, but I found it not to, you can get those at any drug store/Target. Many have sworn by prenatal vitamins too, but these never have worked for me either.
Hair loss and brittle nails are symptoms of an underactive thyroid. Once put on medication, your hair loss will stop and you're nails will get stronger.
vitamin E is the vitamin for skin hair and nails maybe your body is deficient in it, and it won't hurt you to try a supplement of taking it daily for 6 months to see if it helps
Try taking some prenatal vitamins!

No comments:

Post a Comment