Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Product that will help repair nails, had acrylic nails?

what can i do to get my normal nails back.


Im only 14 and my nails are ruined!





There short, wicked thin and the person taking my nails off ripped a piece of my thumb nails in the corner to the skin.





I now have these cream colored spots in my thumb nail, and brown lines, what are they?





What are all the things I can do to repair it!?


Thankss:)Product that will help repair nails, had acrylic nails?
hello! Im a nail tech myself and you must have gone to an awfully trained tech to let that happen to you. To be honest im guessing it was a chinese nail bar?





first of all dont be put off by this one bad experience, and maybe when your more comfortable you could go back somewhre else and get your nails geled (this is much less damaging to your nails)





now, i think you are pretty much in need of a good, professional manicure. some salons do a nail growth manicure for around 拢15 this should buff your nails and help repair the cuticles. It could also include either a nail strenthening varnish or a gel layer to help your nails grow back strong.





if you don't want to pay for that you could always use a buffer (which can be bought from boots or superdrug) to buff your own nails and this can help get rid of the ';cream coloured spots'; (also known as glue damage, or you may be talking about the ';calicum spots'; which have nothing to do with calcium but instead an air bubble in your nail due to an impact of some kind.) Also you could paint your nails with a nail strengthing nail varnish (also bought in boots etc) to help ensure the new nail growth is stronger.





I think the brown lines you are talking about may be furrows in the nail bed, these can also be improved by buffing, although i would get a techs help on that as too much buffing can weaken the nail further.





hope i helped!


:)Product that will help repair nails, had acrylic nails?
Nail hardener, i use the sally hansen one. use it every day and never ever let that person do you nails again. I used to do it all the time and all i could do was wait months for my nails to grow back. I know it hurts, one time my real nail under the acrylic one chipped halfway and it hurt for months. So keep using nail hardener and nail polish and wait for a few months for your strong nails to grow back. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment