Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is there any product to help make your nails longer?

Ihave been biting my nails since,uh.. probably like kindergarden! :( I am desparately trying to stop and grow them out. By the way, they look AWFUL!Is there any product to help make your nails longer?
I was too until recently a nail biter... and sometimes i still catch my self doing it. But about 3 weeks ago I started using OPI Nail Envy.. my nails were noticably stronger a few days later, and not are getting length to them. It's a little expensive, but well worth it!Is there any product to help make your nails longer?
get some over the counter pre natal vitamins, Its worked great for me! Makes your skin and hair look better too.





Also buy vitamin E gel caps and poke one open and rub a little oil on your nails before bed. Tastes foul and helps them grow longer and stronger.





Also try thum, which is a clear nasty tasting nail polish for nail biters
change your diet, add more protein.....
  • engine oil
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment