Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there any product to make my nails grow fast and stronger??

I wanna grow my nails because I always get tips and they damage my real nails, and the prices are a little too much. Any suggestions on what to use? I've tried Sally Hanson Maximum Growth but it was only a clear, top coat for other nail polish.Is there any product to make my nails grow fast and stronger??
I have tried many of the nail treatments too. The best thing you can do is get the hair skin and nail vitamins. You can find them right at walmart or in any drugstore. It really helps and not only will your nails be healthier but your skin and hair will get healthier too. It has worked for me... good luck.Is there any product to make my nails grow fast and stronger??
try sally hanson hard as nails. it's a clear polish, but it has nylon in it and goes on thick so your nails grow stronger.
If you can find a bee pollen product at your local GNC it is the best for growing nails..it comes in a capsule and then you arent covering your nails with ****..They are able to breathe and grow naturally.
try Nailtique.

No comments:

Post a Comment