Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is a good product to help strengthen and make my nails grow longer?

And is available in CVS. I've been biting my nails, but after giving up that habit for a while now, they're still very short and brittle. They also break and crack really easily. Any help? =(What is a good product to help strengthen and make my nails grow longer?
i dont know what cvs is but at walmart there is a gloss called hard as nails that will keep your nails hard and let them growWhat is a good product to help strengthen and make my nails grow longer?
There are definitely products that can help your nails grow. I was using a nail strengthener and a cuticle oil like over ayear ago. My nails grew so long and strong. The stregthner comes in a nail polish form, its clear . I feel like a retard for not remebering the name, but cvs and other drugmart sell it.
An old trick my mother taught me was to eat Jello. It sounds weird, but it really truly works. And it's a lot cheaper than a lot of the other options.
I don't think anything topical works at all but prenatal vitamins work great. You can see the results in a couple of weeks.
Vitamin E supplements, and Creatine
uhmm try using the vaseline healthy hand and nail lotion;it works! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment