Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nail Polish- best color / product recommendation?

Can anyone recommend a nail polish that I can use that's going to turn out the same color as this dress when it's dry?


Here's the dress: http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.as鈥?/a>





Sorry the link is so long :b I bought this dress to go to a wedding this Saturday, and I'd like to give myself a manicure/pedicure. I'm looking for a nail polish that once it dries, will be the same color as the dress. In case the link doesn't work, the dress is ROYAL BLUE, and gives off a royal blue metallic look...





If you can recommend a product that you think would look like this, please let me know the brand and where I can buy it?





Thank you!Nail Polish- best color / product recommendation?
i love that dress and the only reason i didnt buy it was because it looked more purple than i wanted but maybe an indigo color cause that would sort of match the dress being both a bit of purple and blue.Nail Polish- best color / product recommendation?
sally hansen and OPI are good brands. and i n=know Ice has a good royal blue, with a metalic shine to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment