Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do a make my nails grow longer faster without spending alot of money on products?

i have the worst habit of biting my nails and now i am finding the will power to stop. I haven't bit my nails for 2 weeks and they have barely even grown. Does anyone know anything that will help my nails grow a little faster. i know that some kind of vitamin can help but i haven't seen a difference. Please help, i like long nails and if i can grow them out i will keep them annot bite them off. Please helpHow do a make my nails grow longer faster without spending alot of money on products?
Biotin tablets works really well.


They also make your hair grow faster softer and make your skin look great aswell as making your nails grow faster and stronger .


They take 2-3 months before they fully work and they are cheap 拢5 for 4 months worth of tablets. You can buy from Holland and Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment