Sunday, August 22, 2010

PediPaws pet nail trimmer, have you used this product?

How do you like it?PediPaws pet nail trimmer, have you used this product?
this is the topic of the week in my house!





Ok, so my Rhodesian/Pit lets me cut his nails, no problem. My boxer/pit will not...absolutely will not. She (no surprise) will not let me near her with the buzzing pedipaws trimmer.





That thing buzzes and vibrates, however does work. So, if you have a dog that trusts you and will let you near her/him, then it's worth the money. I would test your dog out with the sound of an electric razor before you spend your money, though. Sounds quite similar.





In my opinion, we have had 2 offered to us for free because my mother in law and colleague both tried it and both times, the dogs refused treatment with them!





You might just luck out with a really docile dog. Or, you could do some positive reinforcement and give treats when it's turned on. Then gradually, bring the thing closer to the dog and then eventually, try holding it up to the paw. Maybe you'll eventually get to do a nail :)





good luck!PediPaws pet nail trimmer, have you used this product?
I have dogs ranging from 5lbs to 215 lbs and it works fantastic on all of them once I got the hang of it. It is a little slow on the bigger dogs and I will probably use a regular dremel on them from now on but it still gets the job done.
I have used it and it is fine if you have a week to trim the nails! It is soo slow. Get a Dremel with a sandpaper wheel. It does the same thing and is much faster.
It works on my male boxer but my english bull dog won't let me use it on her.. I use it in addition to regular cutting to dull the claws a little so they don't scratch my hardwood floors as much.
i have a pit and a black lab and the stupid things doesnt even work on their nails what a waste of money honestly

No comments:

Post a Comment