Sunday, August 22, 2010

What product do you use to trim your dogs nails?

what do you recomend me to use to trim my dogs nails, one of them has white nails and the other one black, he's the one that worries me the most because i can't see where the quick starts. what product do you use?What product do you use to trim your dogs nails?
For my short haired dog I use a dremel, for my long haired dogs I use regular clippers ( not the guillotine type)What product do you use to trim your dogs nails?
My Jack russell has a black nail on each front paws.


We always clipper too close, but we bought these new clippers, and no more hurting her.


Working in a Vet's office, he uses these clippers on my dogs.





Quick Finder safety nail clipper works on amazing QuickSensor technology that senses your pet's quick and gives you visual cues as to when it is safe and when it is not safe to begin clipping. The trick to nail clipping is to clip the sharp tip off the nail without cutting into the quick. The quick is the part inside the nail where the blood vessels and nerve endings are located. If you clip the quick, the nail will bleed and it will hurt your pet. QuickSensor鈩?lights lets you know when it is safe to clip; red: do not clip, yellow: caution, and green: safe to clip.
A doggy nail trimmer, and a product that I believe is called Kwik-Stop. It's a powder that you press into the nail if you cut it too short and it starts to bleed.
I use doggy nail clippers.





There is something new... I can't remember the name...that basically allows you to file it down.
Check this web site


http://www.peticure.com/
a vet.





we don't try it. we get him groomed once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment