Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you suggest a good product to strengthen nails?

I'm growing my nails but they break very easily, they tend to peel off in layers at the tips if that makes sense so become very week, can you suggest a product in the UK that would sort this out?Can you suggest a good product to strengthen nails?
I'm using something called nail treatment (it's cream type) and you need to massage your nails with it before sleep and it worked wonders! At least for me!


I got it from bodyshop.


~~~~~~~~~~~Can you suggest a good product to strengthen nails?
i started taking these pills to make my hair grow.. but it didnt work. i realized that it had a different effect on me. it made my nails SO strong and grow SOOO fast. i was amazed!! these pills are called horse tail grass and i know they sound really weird but they work so well! just take one or 2 a day and you should be good. i havent had a problem with my nails since.. i probably took them for a few months and my nails are permanently strong :) these pills are amazing, and really healthy for you. you can ge them at whole foods. heres what they look like:


http://img.thefind.com/images/RgB7YnmCdx鈥?/a>
there is a line of nail polishes called ';Hard as Nails'; and they come in lots of different colors. Over time they stregthen the nails and keep them from breaking. You can find these ail polishes at your local walmart or any drugstore.





Hope i could help!!!!
More dairy, sweetcheeks. Lots more dairy.


Nails are actually bone and you know what makes bones strong? Calcium. And where can you find calcium? From Dairy. =)
Any sally hanson products are really good, u can buy strengthener which has worked for me. also remember to use a base coat before painting nails, this will protect them.
You should try - Diamond Strength Instant Nail Hardener!!





Hope this helps....





Check this site - for problems with soft, peeling nails.
Try nail clippers, nothing is more ugly than excessively long nails.
gelatin ? i think


my nana was telling me it is her beauty secret.


i use sally hansen products aswell. it's great!





please answer: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081104023119AA9YJGx
take a spoon of gelatin in a glass of water. and then drink keep try on a week .
Eating chunks of jelly will strengthen you nails.
Oh yes, Nutra Nail, it contains kevlar which is what they make bullet proof vests from. I have only been able to buy it online but well worth it.
nail hardener and drink more milk

No comments:

Post a Comment